Monday, August 15, 2011

The new kid in town....

Hola! My name is Natalie Crittenden and I have just arrived in Suchitoto as a new addition the the team at Es Artes. I will be working with the students to build costumes for Pedrito Y El Lobo, as well as building costumes for the upcoming production of Moliere.
After a very warm welcome by Alana and some of the students at the airport, I have eased in to my first week at the school and settled into my new home for the next three months.
We had the pleasure of shopping for the upcoming fundraiser in Stratford, and I was thrilled to see first hand how all the weaving is done here. Each item has been carefully selected, and no duplicates will be sold.
Please come show your support and get in early to get the best selection of hammocks, scarves and jewellery.







To learn more about my personal journey please visit my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment